TC Robinson at New Leaven tagged me with this, uh, award. Here are the rules: share 10 honest things about yourself, and then tag 7 bloggers to return the favor.
And so, with no further ado, here are my ten honest things about myself:
1. I’ve worked as an auto glass installer for over 33 years now.
2. I can stand the cold better than I can stand the heat. (You can always put on more clothes, but you can only take off so much!)
3. I was a Boy Scout for 5 years.
4. I took piano lessons from the time I was six until I was in college.
5. I used to spend nearly every day of every summer when I was a kid at the municipal swimming pool.
6. I used to love little foreign sports cars, but I never owned one.
7. My first car was a 1962 Chevy Corvair.
8. I used to walk 2 miles every day to strengthen my back and lose weight. (I wish I still could!)
9. I went to college at Westmar College in LeMars, Iowa. The college no longer exists.
10. I’m now old enough that I no longer care what people think about a lot of things I say or do.